Do you feel that you will not be able to board the flight that you have booked with British Airways? Then you shall not panic as you have the option to make changes in your reservations and make your journey hassle-free. The officials at British Airways understand that passengers might get stuck in situations that can affect their travel.
So, to help passengers, they came up with the Manage Booking option of the airlines. So, if you are stuck in such a situation that is affecting your travel with British Airways then you can choose to make changes in your travel to save your money and avoid inconvenience.
Save Your Money by Changing Your Flight with British Airways!
- Open a web browser and head over to site.
- Tap on the “Manage my Travel” option .
- You need to enter a booking number along with the family name and rap “Next”.
- When you see the details of your reservation tap on the booking and choose the “Edit my Reservations” option.
- You see the reservation details getting displayed, where you need to navigate to the flight section and choose the “Change My Flight” option.
- In the next step, you get to see the list. Select any one that suits your travel and proceed further.
- Check the difference in the payment and confirm the same. The changes done will be notified to you in the email.
Passengers who want any further assistance are free to contact with the online experts help over British Airways customer service phone number which is made active on the various platforms.