Volaris is an ultra-low-cost airline of Mexico which provides travelling services to the passengers with its state of the art technology that provides the passengers with the fantastic inflight experience. There are some passengers who want to travel with their pets and for those, the airlines have a separate policy that should be known to the passengers before travelling with the airlines.
Pet Policy of the Volaris Airlines
- Weight of the Pet and the Carrier should not exceed 22 pounds.
- Pets should have the rabies vaccination not more than 12 months old prior to date of the flight.
- Maximum of 2 pets are allowed in a flight (one pet carrier and one carrier is allowed per adult).
- The pet should be carried in a cage which is approved for the air travel.
- The size of the carrier should also be in the correct proportion according to the standards allowed by the airlines of 17.5 cm * 12 cm * 7.5 cm.
The cage in which the pet is travelling should be placed under the seat in your front with a zip tie that will be provided to you at the airport.
Steps for making the reservation
Step 1: Visit the website of Volaris Airlines using any browser.
Step 2: On the welcome page of the website of airlines give information about the place of Origin and Destination, the total number of the passengers and the dates of the flight.
Step 3: Select the cabin class and mark the checkbox of the promo code, Click on Search Flight.
Step 4: Select the flights for Origin and return flight from the available list of the flight.
Step 5: Enter the details of the passenger with complete name, date of birth and the contact information of the passenger (Email Address and Phone Number).
Step 5: Select the schedule of the flight and the fare class.
Step 6: Pay to the airlines by using any of the credit card (only those cards issued in the United States of America).
If you have any issue then you can contact the volaris airlines number for more information.